Spring HVAC & Spring Plumbing Tips
Blue Mountain Plumbing Heating & Cooling,Thornton, Denver
Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling services Thornton and the metro Denver area with professional, residential and commercial heating and furnace repair and replacement services.
When you are searching for plumbers in Denver who offer quality service at affordable prices, you won't find a better company than Blue Mountain. We are a family owned, full-service plumbing and HVAC contractor providing everything you need in the way of Denver plumbing service or repairs to your home or business equipment.
If you're preparing to check your home or business plumbing for any wintertime damage, we'd like to offer you some spring plumbing tips for maintenance and repair. There are repairs you can make yourself, and then there are those that require the knowledge, expertise, and skills of a professional.
- To check for leaks, drop some food coloring into your reservoir tank; if your toilet bowl water changes color, you have a leak.
- No water should drip or flow from faucets that are turned off, and water should flow freely when faucets are turned on. Check both inside and outside your home for leaks around faucets.
- Place a plastic bag of plain white vinegar around your shower heads to dissolve mineral deposits that can build up during the winter months. Leave the bag in place overnight, then remove. Water should flow freely when shower is turned on.
Spring HVAC Maintanence & Repair Tips
- Change indoor filters often; at a minimum, at the start of every new season (quarterly). If you live in a dusty area, changing filters once a month is recommended.
- Check for dirty coils on A/C units, and remove any dust or dirt buildup to increase your unit's efficiency during the hot summer months.
- Check thermostat settings and use energy saving settings when possible. If you have an old style, nonprogrammable thermostat, set heat at 68 degrees at night and 78 degrees during the day to conserve energy.
Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is your professional plumber in Denver. We are proud to be certified by the North American Technician Excellence Group (NATE), certifying the finest in plumbing, heating, and A/C repair. This means all our team members are certified, professionally trained, and dedicated to upholding industry best practices and safety measures.
If you suspect you have a leaky system or detect water damage, mold, or mildew, call a professional plumber to evaluate your plumbing system. Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us today at (720) 839-4015 to schedule an appointment for service or repair. We will also evaluate your current plumbing and HVAC system. Be sure to keep our number nearby so you can call on us when you need a professional to take care of an emergency repair day or night.