Test for Carbon Monoxide in Your Home

Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating and Cooling

 

Let Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling test your home for Carbon Monoxide. Our trained professionals can help you to detect this poisonous gas inside your home.

 

Did you know that 1,500 people die annually due to accidental carbon monoxide exposure, and another 10,000 need medical attention? Those stats come straight from the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). Unfortunately, it is difficult to accurately estimate how many carbon monoxide incidents actually occur every year, but by having your home tested for carbon monoxide, you can help yourself, your family and friends avoid being one of these statistics.

 

It is very important to have regular tests for carbon monoxide in your home. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are very similar to common illnesses and can often be overlooked because of their similarities. Low levels of carbon monoxide poisoning can cause shortness of breath, mild headaches, and nausea symptoms, all of which can be easily mistaken for common flu and cold symptoms. The symptoms become more severe with higher levels of carbon monoxide poisoning, and can include dizziness, mental confusion, severe headaches, nausea, and fainting.

 

Carbon monoxide is extremely dangerous because it is a flammable, colorless, odorless, tasteless and toxic gas. Because it has no color or odor, it can build up to toxic levels without being detected, presenting a major health hazard to humans and animals, as carbon monoxide replaces oxygen in the blood.

 

Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is a family owned, full-service plumbing and HVAC contractor offering services to test for carbon monoxide to both residents and business owners. As a partner of the North American Technician Excellence Group (NATE), you can be certain all our team members are certified, professionally trained, and dedicated to upholding industry best practices and safety measures in all we do.

 

If you’re looking for a dependable heating and HVAC service provider to test for carbon monoxide in your home or business, Blue Mountain Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us today at (720) 839-4015 to schedule an appointment for service or repair. We will also evaluate your current heating and HVAC system. Be sure to keep our number nearby so you can call on us when you need a professional to take care of an emergency repair day or night.